Abigail Diane

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jack David

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

David & Jennifer

Daisypath

Sunday, September 25, 2011

{2 Months Old Already}



Abby is two months old already! She has brought so much joy and love to our family already. David and I were both a little nervous about having #2. We love Jack so much we didn't know how we could possibly love another child so much....Well let me tell you....You CAN! It was love at first sight again. Actually I have more love for the both of them than I could ever have imagined possible. I love being a mom to TWO wonderful and amazing children. The love that Jack already shares for Abby is so sweet and precious. I am sure they will be best friends...


Don't get me wrong she will have to learn to hold her own with Jack.

My Dear Abby,
We love you so much already sweetheart! You make my day just by smiling at me. I love to nurse you (you are much much better at nursing than your brother). It will be so hard for me to go back to work next week. I will miss you like crazy. Know that mommy and daddy love you so much!!

Highlights over the month

You traveled to the Lake of the Ozarks. You did awesome riding in the car!

You loved to be swaddled.

You are starting to sit in the bumbo already.

You like to play on floor mat.

You really don't like tummy time (your brother didn't either)

You have been sleeping in your bed since 1 month. You aren't sleeping through the night yet though...Still waking to eat around 230-3 but sleeping until 7-730 then. I think this might happen for a while since you have reflux and can only eat so much at one time. I understand....1 time a night is very manageable!

You are smiling and cooing like crazy! I can tell you are a girl and that you are going to love to talk!! I feel like I already have conversations with you! I cherish this time!

You are growing out of your 0-3 clothes very fast and you are wearing size one diapers. PS - I have somewhat stopped cloth diapers...You have grown out of the newborn ones and I just can't seem to get the One size to fit you right. Still working on this.


Here are your stats:

22 inches long -- 30%
11 lbs 3.8 oz -- 56%
Head 39 cm -- 53%

You have grown 3 inches and gained a little over 5 lbs....Yeah! This makes a nursing mom feel great!

You are the best little girl God could have given us. We have a busy next few works...Daddy his working hard to get the crops out of the field, work is going back to work, and your baptism is coming up shortly.

Love you sweetheart!
Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment