Abigail Diane

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jack David

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

David & Jennifer

Daisypath

Thursday, January 20, 2011

{13 Weeks}

I'm 13 weeks!


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 13 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby S is the size of an lime
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 2 lbs!

Maternity Clothes: Wore maternity jeans the other night just because my regular jeans are getting a little tight and were in the wash!

Gender: Find out at the end of Feb.
Movement: None yet....Can't wait to feel little Baby S move!

Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty well
What I miss: Having a beer with David while watching football on Sunday.

Cravings: This week I am craving lunchmeat! Since my Dr. says no lunchmeat due to the concerns of Listera Bacteria (http://kidshealth.org/parent/infections/bacterial_viral/listeria.html)....I will stay away.

Symptoms: Heartburn a little and exhausted still....when will it end. I just want some engery back!

Best Moment this week: The Bears winning on Sunday and Jack saying Papa now. It was so special to see him say Papa to David's Dad...What a great moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment